To provide a true chance for the technical specialities students to enrol in an internship program that provides them with a solid technical experience, a diverse cultural exposure and a lifetime trip to a totally different country.
Trying to develop the services of IAESTE Jordan / Training Office by working on the fund raising by attracting more students to take part of our exchange program. Also To operate a high quality practical training exchange program between members in order to enhance technical and professional development and to promote international understanding and goodwill among students, academic institutions, employers and wider community.
1. To provide students with higher education and technical experience relevant to their studies.
2. To offer employers well-qualified and motivated trainees.
3. To promote the study of engineering, and to prepare students and professionals to meet the challenges of a global society.
4. To be a source of cultural enrichment for trainees and their host communities.
To fulfill our mission we focus on the following activities:
2. Organizing personnel projects.
3. Professional development of own members.
4. To work towards preparing tomorrow’s technical leaders.
What does IAESTE offer to employers?
1. Sourcing and selection of high caliber technical students according to requirements.
2. Hands-on service for easy and time-effective administration.
3. Networking opportunities through foreign students and universities.
4. Administration of work permits applications for placement students.
5. Accommodation arrangement for placement students.
6. Provision of pastoral and social care for placements students
What does IAESTE offer to students?
1. Provision of paid, technical work experience abroad for skill enhancement.
2. Safe experience through IAESTE support network.
3. Support with practical arrangements (i.e. work permits / visa, accommodation and travel).